New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

It's that time of the year again.

Once again, been a while since I blogged, but I've really been busy since my Beijing trip. After my Beijing Trip I had to prepare for my presentation on the 20 Dec; it's a great module but it took away 20 days of my winter break.

But I guess the trip made it worthwhile.

Anyways. I think I really love my cell group. Though my new cell group didn't really open up to me immediately when I joined them, but I can see the cell group is really very close knit. They meet up like 3 or 4 times a week, either for svc, cg, movies, exercise and what not.

Amazing.

On that note, my cell group people are really very physically active; they go soccer, running, cycling, and everything. Haha. It's great cos it helps me start exercising more! Woohoo.

And we're all going for the sundown Marathon in May next year so we're really going to train hard for it. I couldn't say no cos my female cell members are going! Haha.

We just had an Xmas countdown the night before, causing me to be late for service today. Haha. Thank God for the car. Took me 45 mins from getting awake to sitting in the service, while fetching a friend from Eunos.

And speaking of which, I've been driving alot nowadays. Just passed about 1 month back, but I've driven so much, almost everyday that I think I'm getting alot of good practice, tho breaking lots of traffic rules on the way. So yeah.

Now I'm available for suppers! Woohoo! Anywhere!

And yeap, it's almost time for a new beginning in 2009. 2008 has been quite a year for me. I think most important, a year of finding myself. My identity in God as His child. Knowing more and more that He loves me; and living in that security.

Looking at the start, it began in the year with a simple talk with a friend about r'ships. That time both of us being confused and a little uncertain. Things have really changed. =)

2009 will be even better =)

No comments: