New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's been a while

It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted.. really been so busy these days.


Ah well, it's good to have some time for a breather. Always look forward for church weekly; it's like a petrol kiosk where I refuel myself for the week ahead. Must be my secret to not burning out.. Haha.. No matter how I feel before service, it'll always been much better after service.

I feel sad. About some stuff in school. The people who know the reason this song was written will sorta get what I'm feeling.
.
Once I have turned my face from thee
Yet you sought me and you cleansed me
Made me whole again
Jesus my Saviour
My beloved and friend
Your praises I bring
From my heart I sing
Draw me O draw me away
Messiah today
To your presence to stay
O Jesus now change me
And mould me
That I can be
Ever more true to thee
You are the shepherd of my heart
You have brought me to your chamber
My Master and King
You light up the darkness
And gave me your Word
That'll you never forsake me
Nor no ever will leave me
.
Sometimes we expect more from some people but they never live up to that expectation, sometimes the people we trust and believe in choose to leave our side, choose not to walk with us anymore...
BUT we have a friend who will never leave us nor forsake us, who will be with us all the days of our lives. And that is my comfort =)

No comments: