New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The closest place to Heaven

"It was so beautiful, you didn't know where earth ended and heaven began." - Forrest Gump

I might be going to Switzerland for Summer Exchange! Woohoo! I was looking through some of the pictures of Switzerland as the Information Session was going on.





I was telling people," I might probably fall in love with the place that I don't ever want to come home anymore."

Phil 1:21-24
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

Why do you think people love to travel, love beautiful places like Switzerland. It's the closest thing to Heaven on earth.

I don't think I want to go. I might fall in love with the place. Yet there's still a battle to fight here. I can't leave. God will find me and get me back.

No comments: