New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Taking a breather

Finally busy's stuff over for now. Been having meetings at night for Tue and Wed that I didn't manage to catch my dinner and a lunch, at least a proper one.

Spent the morning just chilling out. Playing with my ship on Battlestations.
I'm at level 57! Haha.





And here's my weaponry. 3 Giga Drills =) Haha..





(Seriously I don't think anyone will know what I'm talking about except for Charis and Mich, and Gershon, if he visits my blog. Haha)

But really, I think I need more balance in my life. Must remember always never to take up so many things, because in the end I'll do everything half-past six also.

Now I have to go Emart today to buy my mobilisation stuff. Sian. Totally hate army stuff.

No comments: