New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, September 1, 2008

Apologies

for not blogging for such a long time. Haha.

I think my life has come to a point where I have very little time to reflect because at almost any moment, my mind is on something to do. Not good.

Anyway I thank God that He's really doing a work in Uni-Y. Last Wednesday we had a breakthrough attendance of 120 people, which is like 3-4 times last year's attendance for a welcome tea.

The problem I'm facing now is really how to handle so many people.

Ah, that's where all the things I've learnt in church and in class comes in. Haha.

Systems.

Checks and balances.

Retention, follow-up.

The pressure is on me. I think this is the time where all the time I spent in my cocoon refining my values, my character is finally showing. Whether I did that time right or not, I think the next few months to a year will show. People looking to me for direction in the ministry.

But I must say it's interesting, tho tiring, to come up with modules to teach people HR management, leadership and how to manage volunteers. To teach people retention and follow up. I think I myself needs training in that area, considering that I'm a natural introvert.

Honestly if you ask me; I rather hide in some cave and blend into the background then go out and speak in front of the crowd. But bo pian. Haha. I'm forced to speak.
Well, thank God for these opportunities, which otherwise I would probably would never do it.

Uni-Y's growing and I'm getting busier with school work as well. But I really hope I still will have time to write those reflective blog posts and entries. Ha...

Maybe I should just cut and paste some from my weekly revelations to my cell group leader. Haha. I will. =)

No comments: