New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I want to boast...

about God!

I just got back my AIS. A-!!! OMG, that's like almost impossible. I got like B- for both my assignments and D for my forum, and B- for my class participation...

And exam? A+!!! Praise the Lord man, that's like's totally unexpected.

The rest of my subjects I got A for Finishing Touch and Business Process, and A+ for International Economics.

I want to boast about God. Everytime I tell people that I trust God to sacrifice my time just before my tests or exams and give it to Him by serving in church or helping out with the cell group, people always brush me off by saying I'm smart. zzzz. But this sem I gave the most of my time to God just before the exams( like the friday, saturday and sunday, I totally didn't study at all cos I was serving at church), and I got the highest GPA over my 4 sems! Ha. Now no one can say I'm smart. God is good! He is faithful to His Word!=)

And for AIS I even entered the exam 10 mins late. Haha.. It's definitely by God's grace I got that A+ for the written paper.

But it's great to know that when I give God my time, He will honor me. =) And I'm glad I can be a living testimony of that.

I also want to boast about God's people!

I just had my bdae on Thursday, and even amongst the church people, I had to celebrate with the birthday singing 3 times! One with my cell group, one with my bible school classmates, one with my bookstore volunteers! And I got like gifts from people like Tianyi, my cell group and my bookstore and one of my Bible school classmates even blessed me with quite a sum of money!

And I hardly knew her! Wow. It's blessed to be around such people. I have never experienced this much before, but the most pleasant gifts are from the people you never expected to receive from... And speaking of Bible school, people who are always so joyful, so affirming, don't curse or even the slightest curse word like "s$%t".. I think I'm the worst there la! I rem one time at the bookstore I was a little frustrated and then I accidently let out a "wah kao..". I think that was the worst I heard from there... from myself!

Actually it's a good thing, cos I'm going to really change for the better there. Haha.

I think I just got a taste of heaven. =)

No comments: