New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Feeling sian

Feeling sian but cannot say why. Hai.

Not cos of work. Work I don't care liao. Whatever will be will be. Just try my best. Can't get anything in company law in but don't care liao la, I did my best with the time I have.

Just looking forward to the holidays. I'm okay with studies, I just want to study stuff that I like. Not like company law or AIS. Things that I will learn in 1 week and forget in 2. lol. How true is that. Well, tmr's another day. Sun will rise again.


Anyway just read this book called Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Really has alot of insights on how to have a proper relationship with a guy/girl. It really gave me greater insight on why so many relationships screw up nowadays. But well, if you're looking for greater wisdom in this area, especially since we're of age already, this books is a great read. It'll definitely save both parties tears and broken hearts if they follow the godly wisdom in this book. Haha..

No comments: