New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, April 9, 2007

Phew.

Threw Company Law stuff into the rubbish bin. From my brain. lol. Well actually nothing much really went inside in the first place.

I spent the weekend at church for its Easter Celebration, and really, it's by the grace of God I didn't crash for this paper. Haha. I think I spent an equivalent of probably about 3 hours studying company. I don't know about my grades yet, but if I even get an A-, I'd feel like a criminal getting away with his crime. lol.

Though I just checked my AIS quiz grade. C-. Ha. That's my worse grade ever for any section in SMU. Well, there are always firsts. lol.

Anyway since, its just past Easter Sunday. Watched an amazing drama by my church; was so touched by it. I never cried so badly before. Haha. Well, since it's Easter Sunday, lemme share what it is really about, not about Bunnies and Eggs, for sure.

(Source:All pictures from www.chc.org.sg Easter 2006)

This is Your Savior

They shouted 'crucify'
As he stumbled on the road
The weight of the world
All the pain
The cross became His load
He was innocent
Yet accused and blamed
Sent to save a fallen world to bare all our shame

They shouted 'crucify'
As He climbed the lonely hill
Bearing the shame and the mocking crowd
While Heaven Earth stood still
He was innocent
Yet accused and blamed
Sent to save a fallen world to bare all our shame

This is your Saviour
Pure love of Heaven
Sent to die on Calvary to bear the sins of all
Rejected cursed to die
Love silently endured
His blood poured out an offering
at the foot of the cross

For the broken hearted
For the poor , the weak
For the blind ,the searching
He shed his blood for you and me

Forget your soppy Korean or Japanese soap opera. This is the real thing. This is love at its purest. Where the Creator of Heaven and Earth stripped Himself of His glory and allowed Himself to be humiliated and tortured for our sake. He died that we may have life.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Imagine you decided that you should take the place of a murderer who tried to kill you and was condemned to die anyway. And you allowed yourself to be stripped naked and tortured before you got hanged. That's what Jesus did, at least a part of what He did.

And what is the Good News of the Gospel? That He is risen!



John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

When I witnessed Jesus in the drama walking to the cross, the question that came to my mind was:


Have I lived worthy of His sacrifice?


Have you?

No comments: