New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, April 21, 2007

SOT

It's been really busy for me for the past week. I was telling a few people, from the end of the exams till now, I never had even a 6-hour slot that I had for myself; everyday was just stuff from day to night and day to night. Everyday reach home so tired sia. I thought holidays might be better than school in terms of free time, but well.. Haha, I stand corrected.

But I thank God for SOT ( School of Theology), although I'm really busy and stuff, but it's different this time. I'm busy but I feel more alive than ever. I'm physically tired every night but God is strengthening me in the inside; I don't feel burnt out at all, much as I'm inclined to think I should by now. God seems to have renewed my vision in Him and really, I really feel passionate for Him once again. It's amazing how you can be busy with so much stuff yet feel so alive when you are doing something that you love and have a heart for.

I thank God for the friends as well. These are the people I really want to take the chance to get to know better. The trust level even within the SOT people is very high. I remember that time i was going home and then I saw this girl from SOT as well on the bus stop. I didn't even know her then, but she was wearing the SOT tag. So I just went up and spoke with her at length and we chatted till we got back. AND I realized she lives 4 houses from me! OMG, that's like a first of many many many. Haha.

And then the people from overseas as well. In my team there's one for Korea and one couple from Taiwan. It's really just great to talk to them; I think it's a trust that comes from the fact that we know that the people who come Bible school are serious with God and in a sense, although they're imperfect, yet I know that they've made a decision to put God first, and follow all the things that He taught. In that sense, I feel safe in their midst, there's no distrust or anything. I think it's probably a glimpse of Heaven; a place where there's no more people with their selfish needs, but all putting others before themselves. Everyone is just so selfless, caring and loving; it's really a haven from the nonsense we see in the outside world now where alot of people are really just looking out for themselves.

Well, got back my first result BP. Praise God, I got A for it. 3 more to go and I really pray that it'll be a testimony of His promises =)

No comments: