New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Excellence.

Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man who excels in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.

The world is at the feet of the disciplined. - Unknown

Lord, teach me to be excellent in everything that I do. Help me not to succumb to my flesh anymore. I'm tired of being a slave to my flesh.

I'm sick of it. No more.

I want to live worthy of the upward call of God.
------------------------------------------------

Today Gershon told us he met Elim Chew at an SMU meeting with alot of the top industry leaders, and the minister of transport.

Elim Chew still remembers our Emerge Youth Conference project! And she went around telling the industry leaders about our project. She also mentioned she wanted to take us to a social innovation center forum or something.. Ha..

All of us stress.. Gershon said he really didn't want to do the business, same with me and Charis because all of us have so much on our hands, especially Gershon. Heh.. Oh well, we must quickly disappear from the face of the earth.. Hahaha..

But seriously it's a good opportunity, I think it's a good time to get closer to Elim Chew and really learn from her as much as we can before we go out into the business world. Well, depends on my two team members bah, but if can don't do the business, can really think about going with her for the forum. Ha..

No comments: