New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, July 27, 2007

Uni-Y Freshman Orientation

Been busy with this and Bible school for months, and more so the past few weeks that I don't even have time to blog.

I think I've learnt alot through just planning for this orientation. Starting from scratch to putting it all to what it is now. I pray everything goes fine, and I'll probably talk about it another time. Now it's 11, and tmr I'm gonna have part in a conflict of the Kingdom of heaven against the kingdom of darkness.. woot.

Matthew 12:28
And if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

No comments: