New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The galaxy of stars at Emerge

My friends read my blog more than I blog. They can tell me that there's spam on the tagbox before i even know it. Heh.

The church website just put up the photos of Emerge. I'll just blog about the artistes that came down to our youth conference in early June.


Here's Darren and Diya, our local Project Superstar winners.

Here's Liu Geng Hong, I think he needs no introduction. But did you know, He's a cell group leader, and he's a v zai basketball player? He was playing against the church members earlier in the day before he performed.. He's a really fervent Christian and a role model for alot of us to follow =)


Here's Tank. I actually didn't know who he was until I got home and asked my brother. lol. But turns out he's pretty famous ya. There was one thing he said that really touched me. He said,"There's one thing I always wanted to say on stage since a v long time ago.... Hallelujah!!". Wow. Amen to that. Haha. (Hallelujuah means Praise the Lord in Hebrew)

Oh, Fei-Er from FIR came too, but don't have her picture. Pst says she's too expensive to perform. Manager dun allow free performance. Haha...

I wanna blog about what's been going on with my Bible School but now I'm so bogged down with Uni-Y freshmen orientation camp and Bible school as well. As Bobby said just now during the prayer meeting, " I'll see you guys in less than 12 hours!" .. zzz. Ha..

No comments: