New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

I think it's really one thing to tear in the presence of God, but to almost burst out crying is another thing. haha I had to control myself when I saw the scene in the drama every year.. Jesus getting whipped as he was brought to the place where he was crucified.

Thank God. I felt like all the things I had been feeling for the past week have cumilated in a service. On shame, unforgiveness, past hurts and where did Jesus come in, in all these things. I thought the drama was amazing in bringing that relevance of Jesus' crucifixion to our modern day hurts and pains.

I really felt ministered to. I thank God.

I remember how the story ended with the guy created iVision. Now instead of looking at the past with iMing, we see our potential with iVision, with visions and dreams. And in fact, that was what I just prayed a few days before!

"God, help me forget all that I have to forget, and give me a vision of the future, a picture of what is to come, that I would not let my mind dwell on past memories."

Wow. Haha. And then the drama came up with the iMing and iVision.

And btw, the drama team is really moving from glory to glory. I thought the plots are getting more excellent every year.

Always, today in Easter I'll remember all the emotional rejection, verbal, physical abuse that Jesus took on our behalf. That we may have an abundant life.

Sometimes we will never understand what Jesus has really done, until we really put ourselves in his position. His closest friends, his family, his followers, people whom he gave his heart to. Imagine that, people whom you might trust with almost your life,

ran away in your greatest moment of need. I can imagine how painful that really was.
I wonder how he took it man...

Amazing love. =)

Hebrews 12:1-2
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Because of what what he took to forgive us, is there really anything too hard for us to forgive =)?

No comments: