New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, March 17, 2008

I have..

finished my Bible once through! Haha.

Man, I remember the last time my cell leader asked everyone in general who haven't finish their Bible, think at the beginning of this year. Haha I raised my hand, then she give me the 'face'. It's actually cos of Bible school that I had to re-read the New Testament again when I was almost at the Prophets...

Anyway I just finished Zechariah and Malachi last night. And I found a verse that speaks again underpaying and mistreating employees at sweatshops. We were discussing them in Ethics class. lol.

Malachi 3:5a
And I will come near you for judgment;
I will be a swift witness
Against sorcerers,
Against adulterers,
Against perjurers,
Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans...

I love the message that Pastor Phil preached on Sunday, and especially the part about emerging in the power of the Spirit after a trial. I've been through some stuff recently, and last night I really felt like there was a new measure of anointing upon my life as I prayed..

Returning in the power of the Spirit.

Anyway I can't say much about it now, maybe years down the road, but I thank God for Him. Just being there. Thank God for the people who can listen and understand. I can't imagine life without either. =)

No comments: