New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First 2 days of Internship.

Well, it's my first taste of corporate culture in the first 2 days of my time at Ernst and Young.

Actually the colleagues are really nice la. Fengyi told me that it's like a bubble: not very real kinda corporate culture.

First 2 days I got treated twice already. They're so generous I'm thinking if all corporate people are like that or just them. Haha.

Job's been alright.

3 church people work there as well. Haha. One of them just approached me cos she only just found out that I'm from the same church. I even told her how we met: we were kinda 'fighting' for seats during xmas. Heh.

Small world.

Daryl's bro Brian is there too. Really nice guy to talk to. I'll always remember him as the guy who decided that Pastor Kong's answer was wrong ( for SOT 2006) and then went on to pick the wrong answer. Hahaha. Oh man.

Anyway alot of things have been happening over these 2 days, but I suspect it's God's will that all these is happening.

I want to blog more, but time for QT=).

No comments: