New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Leadership Movies

The previous post is a long overdue post which I left in my draft because I didn't have the time to finish it.

Anyway I'm currently busy with schoolwork( tell me something new!) and, okay here's the more interesting thing I guess: building my website. Maybe in time when it looks more decent I'll place the link here.

I'm doing a section in the website called Leadership Movies. I'm actually looking for good leadership movies that I can place for recommendation on my website. So if you know any movies that teach a good leadership lesson; do let me know in the comment box?!?! Haha.

In the next two weeks I have 7 projects/quizzes/reports due, so I mean, it's like a broken record when you are talking to SMU students now. It's the same story for everyone and like, sometimes I wonder if it even goes to the brain of the person I'm telling.

Haha.

"Been busy?"

"Yeah. So tired."

"Why?"

" I have (insert blanks) due in the next week."

As I'm saying that, I sometimes just cut myself off. I find making that statement to be drawing no compassion from people; not because they don't care, but because its the same old story every term, and the same story for 1000 other people.

Maybe one day I'll reply differently.

" Life's good. God is with me. I screwed up my quizzes and report but I don't care."

Ha. Take that, SMU. =P

Anyway, I really DO have alot to do now, so till next time I'm less 'drowned',

No comments: