New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I wanna write a book.

I've been wanting to start writing a Christian book about following your heart and seeking God for our call in life.

I've come up with some chapters which I can start with; I noticed I write alot about similar topics, so I might as well go write a book about it.

I seem to be called to writing somehow; considering the no. of things I do that concern writing.

1. Blog
2. Uni-Y Newsletters
3. website http://www.leadership-with-you.com

and I think alot.

Did I mention one of my goals was to write a Christian book by 30? Maybe I'll do by this year! =)

But book projects; at least good ones take really long. But I shall stop trying to be perfect and start anyway.

I wrote out a possible chapters for the books:
1. Your dreams
2. The God who believes in you
3. The Holy Spirit that guides you
4. The culture of this world
5. Entering into true desire
6. Your time of solitude
7. The fellowships of the heart
8. Keeping heart till the end
9. At the very end (when we stand before God)

9 chapters. =) Let's go!

No comments: