New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life as it was meant to be.



And we're so far from it.

I hate it when I miss my prayer time in the morning/night.

Every so often in SMU, I walk up to a person and want to talk to the person; but pretty often its:" Sorry, I've gotta go do something" or "I've got some work to do."

We miss that vital connection that all of us long for. The only thing we can say about our lives is "busy."

We're busy.

We're so far from what life was meant to be. A life defined by rich, deep, meaningful relationships.

But one day, we will know each other as it had always meant to be. Our yearning to be known will be met.

No comments: