New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Site

Hey guys,

I created a new site to center around the book I want to write. It'll be tuned more toward the theme of Finding our dreams. I wanted to create a blog/site that was more professional looking so that I can eventually sell my ebook! =) Do look out for it! Haha.

You can find it at Dreams of Your Heart. Do visit it; I'll update it more often than this blog, and with more quality content la. Sorry for making navigation so difficult. Ha.

I think I'll take about 6 months for ebook to be finally out. You can never rush a writer. Heh.

No comments: