New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The biggest battle of all.

The most monumental battle looms in the distance.

Above all the battles men have fought; crossing the North Altantic, scaling Mount Everest, charging the beaches of Normandy, there's one above all of them.

I must die. Death isn't an option.

The more I hold on to the fear, the more I will fail.

There is a time in every man's life that this battle comes along; we can choose to preserve ourselves, or have our lives spilled out in spectacular sacrifice.

Many choose the easy way, by not fighting this battle, to preserve themselves, that they never have to face the deepest question of their heart : Do I have what it takes?

Yet, I don't want the easy way. God help me. I want to die to myself.

I want to die that I may live.

God help me to fight this one; above all the battles I fought, this is the biggest one ever. And it might stay the biggest one ever.

No comments: