New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, March 30, 2007

Once again.

Phew.

Been quite a week. I'm going back to Finance AND 4.5 years. I decided that my interest is not in having the Marketing Major, but rather to study the Marketing Options. So I think I'll just make it 4.5, and probably take the marketing courses somewhere in between where my timetable can take it. =)

I realized how indecisive I must seem to be going back and forth IN MY BLOG. Ha., but wel, we all have those days, don't we. Especially when it comes to things like choosing majors and bidding for modules. Oh well. That's that then.

It's funny that as I approach the exam dates, I'm not feeling extra stressed or anything. It's like almost 1 more week tho the first company law paper. Haven't started studying though, and I'm going to be spending next weekend at my church's Easter drama production. Most porbably goonna be there Fri, Sat and Sun. Thank God la, feeling stressed also no point. I don't have to start feeling guilty about not feeling stressed, cos it doesn't help me do better. Ha..

I must look back once the term is over to see what actually happened sometime in the mid-term that changed my stressed mode. Well, going to go study IE now. Probably finish up Chapter 16 and 17. =)

I have great plans for the holidays and I can't wait already! Faster! ...

No comments: