New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shopping 101

Recently been learning to shop.. Hahh

Sunday: Went around Bugis junction with my cell group people. It was just window shopping that day.

Monday: Started from 230 pm or so: Went around with my Bible school friends: Willy, Estelle, Mingli and Hee Wei, from Plaza Sing, then we went Far East.

And then at 630 pm went with Mingli to meet Mel and we shopped at Bugis Street.

I bought 2 T-shirts, 1 shirt, 1 pair of jeans and a belt with a nice buckle. That's like the most I EVER bought in any shopping trip. Shopping is tiring!!

Anyway it's good la, to have two of them to decide whether certain clothes are suitable for me. Honestly I don't have experience in what's nice and not nice. Through listening and observing I think I picked a few pointers on shopping. Haha...

Tuesday: Went to Raffles City and Suntec with Yuching and Leonard. Leonard had vouchers to spend. I was observing certain clothes and combinations while Leonard was trying them on. I think my endurance for shopping increase after these 3 days already!

Okay la, I think I'm going to become less of a shopping idiot next time. Thank God for that. Haha.

No comments: