New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, August 3, 2007

Finished Uni-Y FOC

Phew! Finally it's over!
I'm a little sad that the fun's all over, but I'm glad 4 months of work can be put aside. I remember thinking to myself:This is season of my life is over. back to normal life.
Then I remembered: Bible school is not normal life. Hah.. Season upon season. Abnormality upon abnormality.

Anyway FOC was superb. Had every camp's usual set of boo-boos and mistakes, but from reading the feedback forms, I know that I didn't waste my 4 months with my team planning for this event.
This is the Heroes game played at the last night. In the middle you see our future Uni-Y mascot. Haha. OPTIMUS PRIME! Superbly done by Vincent ( as usual).
Here are some feedback I read. Got alot of negative ones regarding the food, ha, but that one I already knew but we couldn't do much about it since the caterer is already confirmed. Just rem next year must ensure better food only. Also a few of the programs as well, but I think overall the feeling was v good.

The most fun & interesting camp i had attended.

Purpose of camp was very meaninggul though actual execution of charity work could be better. Games and activities were definitely fun!

The integration of bonding, orientation, CIP made this camp unique, breaking away from the standard either strictly orientation or strictly CIP camp moulds which is a very good idea.

Fun factor: Comparing with all the other camps I attended( I.e Bondue, FTB, Asoc), Uni-Y is the best so far. Comm Service: I thought it was a really good experience =) All in all I'm glad I signed up for Uni-Y=)

I especially liked this one:
Camp Comm was very attentive to everyone's needs.

And then there was one:
Camp Comm helped us looked for our missing members!
Actually, there were two members that went missing for a night game, which got me worried. And its one guy and one girl. EVEN more worried. But found them in the end la. Luckily, nothing was up with those two..If not they were going to get it. Haha.

But at that point I remembered the parable of the lost sheep. Haha. Two missing sheep among 80 people. But even at the end of the camp, I heard comments like: Are Uni-Y people all so nice one?"

Haha. Praise God. Never waste my 4 months. At least we did make an impact. Have to really thank the team for that, but I will blog more about it another time. Right now I have:

1 x Exam on Wednesday
2 x FOP to attend
2 x Book assignment to read by Tuesday after the next.
10 x Sermon outlines to prepare by Friday.
1 x Mock Cell group evaluation test
on top of my school schedule, so this is the time I can afford for now. Another time. Vince, quickly do up the Heroes game video!

No comments: