New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's your Life Strategy?

Interesting question Xinhong told us by Sophia Shing. Amidst all the talk on time management, I think this is what hit me.

What strategy do we have in our lives to achieve the goals in our hearts? How will we play the game in the light of not just the end of our lives, but the life that is to come.

Cos, yes seriously unless we really know what we want in our lives, we can't formulate any strategy or think about how we're going to get through it.

Life, events, happenings don't have meaning unless we understand where is the end. Unless we understand God's general will for all people, and specific will for our lives, everything is really just meaningless around us.

What strategy?

Hmmm, its a little late to think now; maybe tmr! Haha.

No comments: