New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wow. God is good!

When I started my Technology Entrepreneurship course, I had a desire to one day be mentored under my prof. She's Pamela Lim, a...

Top 10 Singapore Woman Entrepreneur 1999
Singapore’s Most Promising Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2000
Singapore’s Netrepreneur of the Year 2001
Technical Achievement Award 2000

and guess what, God just opened a door for me!!

I had found out that she was using the same website program as me, Sitesell.com for my website www.leadership-with-you.com. But when I told her, she told me she OWNED the franchise to teach SiteSell in Singapore!!

And she asked me if I was getting a job post grad, and if I was interested to teach Sitesell! (Btw it's a superb web program and worth investing in and to teach even!)

Would I??!?!?!

WOW! To integrate a job and my website business, and work with a multi-millionaire and learn from her!??!?

OF COURSE!! Haha

This is almost like God opening a giant door in my face and saying "THIS WAY!"

Haha. Okay la, I still must pray over it. But I have a feeling it's a big GOGOGO!

Although I'm in class now, I feel like jumping all over the place! Haha.

No comments: