New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What do you do if something you wanted so badly was taken from you?

Sad loh.

I had replied the people in charge of the Switzerland Exchange about confirmation, but only yesterday after the person in charge replied me that I realized that I had confirmed with the wrong person.

Now she just took me away from the placement and replaced it with somebody else.

I had wanted to go really badly.

Really badly.

Now what?

I had really looked forward to it; but I guess I'll have to trust God on this. In a way, it was really my muddled headed-ness, but I'm sure that God has something in store me that season that He doesn't want me to leave Singapore.

There's always a reason. And I'll hold on to that in anticipation. God must be preparing something better in store than the Switzerland trip. Wow. I wonder what can be better. Haha.

Well, I'll just have to wait and see.

=)

God is good.

No comments: