New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From SOT to SMU

Now I'm at the last two weeks of my Bible school and the first week of SMU has just started. It just feels a little weird to be in Bible school in the morning and then in SMU in the afternoon.

It just that you seem to switch identities. Ha..

It's a case of from dynamic pastors, teachers and apostles, evangelists like:




to hopefully not too boring profs. Haha.


And:

to.Hmm, now that I've put both together, I must say both are really interesting pieces of architecture!

But I've been focusing in class so far. Not supernormal effort from my part, but i think my time in SOT has made me more focused when listening. Especially since for the first 4months of SOT I didn't even open my laptop, so I'm really used to listening in class now. I used to play mini games in classes but I seem to have had curbed the habit. Ha...

I know I'll miss SOT alot, but that season is about to be over. Another season in my life is coming and I'm praying to move to another level in God in this period.

No comments: