New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, August 31, 2007

That's it.

Well, after 4.5 months of SOT, this is it.

It's over. I'm really going to miss it.

The people, the teaching and preaching of the Word, atmosphere..

Well, not that we're not going to see each other again, but I guess that's the end of the season of our lives. Many of us will move on to our work, some back to university, but there'll always be time for kopi, but since we're all so busy people, we might probably wait till kingdom come( literally. Haha) before we can get a meeting with 100% attendance.

I'm really quite bored with loading photos with people so I'll just do 'things' this time.


Here's the church's underground auditorium. It is the largest pillar-less auditorium in Asia or South East Asia. I wonder how they do it. There's really quite many many tonnes of bricks above us.

Here's the receiption area.
The lift lobby.

The view from the pulpit. I never really got the chance to go up there to take pictures.
The glorious church building. I haven't seen another such amazing piece of architecture in Singapore. =) This is a parting shot while I was on the bus.

But well, nothing to be sentimental about the building. I'll be back next Saturday for an event. Haha.

No comments: