New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tired

Just finished an Exam on the Cultural Mandate.

Today Pastor preached about the ministry of the Prophet + Apostle. I feel really blessed by the messages and really appreciatve Pst Kong is here to teach us.

Pastor today shared about how he proposed to Sun. They had the most interesting courtship, or the lack of it.

The most interesting thing to me was that the night before their marriage (26 Dec) they were doing the evangelistic Christmas outreach.

Sun went home at 2 am and Pst Kong at 4 am. And they got ready for their marriage and Pst Kong almost overslept. He said another pastor had to wake him up! lol.

And the night after their marriage they went home, literally threw everything into their luggage and went to a church conference in New Zealand for their honeymoon!!

What a life. I wonder how many people can take this kind of life. Haha. But where they are now is the result of how they chose to live their life. =) Praise God for role models.

No comments: