New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not very happy

with myself.

There's some basic courtesy that I still haven't ingrained in myself.

Today while I took Marcus' car back from Marina square, when everyone in the car left, I didn't go and sit in the front. And Kevin, Vicky and Myrna noticed as well. I feel v embarrassed. No excuse, so many things that I should have learnt by this age still never learn. Hai.

I realized that when I look back that there's still so many things that I'm still so inward looking about. Things that I notice that I should be doing yet don't.

But iron sharpens iron. I'll make a change today to watch for these small things. =) Hai. Still ah, cannot make it leh.

But nonetheless I had a great time with everyone today. Our time together is coming to an end. I'll miss everyone.

No comments: