New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, November 25, 2007

12.30 am and still doing Corp.

Well, it's getting late; my brain is functioning at 40% probably. Can't do the corp reporting questions anymore.

Anyway though I'm really tired physically, my spirit just got re-ignited again.

I get all motivated and pumped up and ready to take the world! At 1230 am. zzz.

Been reading Xinhong's blog, and honestly, reading his blog always gets me 'pissed'. In the good sense. I get this SUPER holy dissatisfaction of where I am now and how I can do better here and there. *fire*

Then he talk about his sister in Harvest Times ( Now a biannual magazine by our church), which then led me to go and read it. And Yi Lun is really an amazing lady. Reading it, and also from personal account from her brother.*more fire*

Then I remember what I was reading this afternoon on my internet business forums. Then I thought about the founder Ken. He built this business from scratch, and I just get this *roAR-why-can't-I-do-the-same-though-I'm-23? fire* again.

And then I remember God speaking to me about my ministry in Uni-Y this morning. Yeah, though the term hasn't started, but I realized there's alot I have to do. I think about it. I'm not even a cell group leader in the church.

In the least I should match the time and effort commitment of the cell group leaders in the church in my ministry in Uni-Y. Yeah, I say I'm doing something for God in the marketplace, but it's not a position, and I think I'm doing too little now. I can do more.

If the cell leaders can lay down their lives for Jesus in the church, so can I lay down my life in my club so that Jesus can come into the marketplace.

I'm going to make a difference in SMU next year. *more fire*

Guess what: Don't need to sleep liao. 1240 am. Still so on fire. Need to control my thoughts even for my dreams and visions sometimes. Reminder to self: Don't dream too big dreams at night. Can't sleep after that.



Anyway, decided to put a new blogskin.

I decide that from after the exams; it'll be a new season in my life.
Next year I want to see Uni-Y taking off to become a powerful influence in SMU, for the good. I just had a great idea to make money for social entreprise in Uni-Y, which is literally a million-dollar-idea.

I got the connections I need from YMCA. Now to think about it: It's really up to me. Am I willing to sacrifice my time, effort to build a social entreprise that will benefit tens and tens of organizations? Might even take a year or so.

Need to count the cost before I start. Big decision.

Side Note:


I realized that ALOT of people have great ideas. It's always not the question of ability, it's always the question of commitment.


And also to see my Internet business take off. I really wanna become an expert both in the field i'm writing in, and also in the Internet. After all, the Internet is the future. The demand for people who know internet stuff is only going to rise in the future.

Good trend to ride on, I guess.

But greatest obstacle: Laziness. I can't believe I wanna be an entrepreneur when I'm so unfocus-ed. I can get easily distracted by things like facebook, Blog-surfing, things lying around the table when I'm bored with work.

I hope it's just school work that's like that. Such di-focus is only going to lead me to failure. Bah.

Crap. Focus. Focus.

I'm so going to succeed, make a difference in the world, and kick the devil's butt. *Roar*

No comments: