New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Muggerish

Well,

I presume everyone in SMU, NUS, NTU have been mugging hard.

It's that time of the year again!

But thank God. 1/2 of the year's work is done! Haha

And I made sure next semester I'll do all the mods I'm more interested in. And have only 2 exams. Well I guess that means exam mugging will be coming up next time this year only.

Muahahaha.

Anyway I just received a mail from a friend from exchange.

Hi Yihan!

Good Luck for your exam! Stay focused for the period and have a good rest!

Yup, I hope to see u getting the best results for your efforts.. Thanks for inspiring me!

Cheers,

xxx

I was like... hmm... he's been on exchange for 4 months already. How to inspire him? Haha.
But xxx, thanks for the encouraging email anyway! =)

Glory to God.

2 years ago I was anything but an inspiration to anyone. I can't imagine anyone actually getting inspired by me. lol. Ha..

But God changes lives. Yours too ;)

Praise the Lord.

Anyway, back to Corporate Reporting. Slightly behind time. =PP

No comments: