New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, November 29, 2007

It is.....

FINISHED.

I was so happy that exams was ending that in the middle of Income Tax exam when I was going to the toilet I was already smiliing from ear to ear and hopping around. Haha.
Well it was partly cos I looked at the last few questions and thought it was probably a little tedious but still doable that kind. Ha..

And I tore up my cheat sheet. It's the ritual that I do to tell myself: Throw it out of your brain. It's over. Haha. Of cos there's no literal throw-away. It's still somewhere in the hard drive.

Now....

Dot.

Dot.

Dot.

Now what?

You know you always get that feeling directly after the exams. You spend your life ( literally) mugging for the exams that when it's over, you're happy that its over, but suddenly you are at a loss..

"Now what do I do?"... You stare blankly at the wall.

Haha.

I'm glad it didn't happen this time. Okay, maybe it did. Just for 15 mins. I already had a rough plan for what I was going to do. And I'm writing content for my website even as I blog now.

Hopefully by the end of the year something substantial can come out of this. Ha..

But still need some time to get used to it. It's a little weird NOT to have your school work nagging at the back of your head.

Well, school's out. And I got lots of things to do for the holidays. Next semester I'm just going to do a 2 day week. Hopefully I really can do something this holiday and look back and say:

I'm glad I didn't waste it away.

Ah well. Thinking of something inspirational to write, but nothing at the moment.

Oh well.

Tmr, perhaps.

1 comment:

chan eng.charis said...

Hey, what happened to your tagboard?
NOW: BRANDSTOOOORM!