New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Busy-ness comes early this term

It's only week 4 the next week and I'm already falling back on everyone of my modules already. Seems like I haven't gotten back the momentum I had the last term, should be about time I psyched myself up for mugging liao. Heh.

Hmm, I'm already planning my holidays during the summer already. Really looking forward to it, but at the same time I don't want to neglect my work. I think this term will be pretty challenging one for me. I'm a very Maths person, and this term Company Law, International Economics and AIS are all 'reading' modules. Really need to work hard, or I'm gonna flunk this term.

Anyway, away from work, the recent FT sessions have really made me think about life working out there. I guess I don't ask for much, just that I have time for myself at night, not like the horror stories I hear from the auditors about never seeing the sun. Ha.

Today my friend also discussed with me regarding finding a job. I was asking her why couldn't we just migrate to some faraway land and be a farmer and live happily ever after. I think even at our state we probably could go to some far away country after 1-2 years and live happily ever after. She replied it was tough to find the right place, right people, right climate to go to. To which I said it was tough to work for 40 years too, especially possibly in a job we might dislike. Haha.

She said life is like that one. Miserable. Haha. Of course I don't agree. =P Anyway I told her I was messing with her.

But its a good time to think about what we want to do for the rest of our lives, isn't it? Yeap.

No comments: