New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cognitare Business Case Challege

Just finished the Business Case Challenge today at 5.30 am.Started 4 pm on Friday. For the benefit of those who don't know, the Case Challenge is a competition where a team of 4 is given a report of a particular business. From that report, we are supposed to think up strategies and actions that the company can take to either save itself or further improve its market position.

Well, wasn't particularly interested in joining in the first place, but after I realized that the winning team gets $500 Kino vouchers... well.. Haha.

So it was a night of intellectual sparring last night, with ideas being thrown here and there. Pretty good stuff, and at about 3 am last night, I already 'switched off', which I felt really bad, but much as I felt bad, I felt more like dozing off. Haha. But I'm glad we have a good team that pulled it off pretty well. Pray I can win those vouchers! Haha. So many books I wanna buy...

I realized that I'm more interested in shopping for books than actually reading them. Feels like how people actually have this urge to buy clothes but end up wearing them only once or twice. lol. I've got like 10+ unfinished books, and so little time... and that's not including my textbooks.

Oh well, its 1 am and I'm going to my friend's house in the morning. There's a gathering there. Haha. Will be glad to see everyone there.

No comments: