New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Heaven

Had no class today, so came home the earliest in this term .2 pm. =)
I love days where I'm able to just spend most of the time at home. It's a good time of reflection and consolidation. Sometimes we're just too busy doing so much that we end up achieving little. That's why I really treasure these days that I'm able to be at home early. I know I won't be having it at all when I'm working already.

As I was lying on my bed, the birds outside the window were chirping, and the sun rays were shining through the windows. Really a good place to quieten my heart...

I imagine Heaven.

There will be the most beautiful trees, mountain ranges, most glorious, uncorrupted beauty of nature. I imagine all the most beautiful scenery in the world combined.

I imagine a day where there will be no more worries. No more troubles.

A day where all is done.
A day where wonders never cease.
All creation will sing.

Hmmm, I wonder how life will be like...
Where Earth is restored to its original creation. Where we can see the people that we so love, forever. I imagine seeing some of my friends who I have I lost contact for years, but in heaven, we'll have all the time we want to have spend lost quality time. Where we can jio each other out for supper anytime we want. Ha..
Where we can enjoy the presence of the most perfect friend we'll ever find.
No more tears. No more sorrow. No more hurts.

And that,
is where my hope stands.
All the heavens shout your praise,
Beautiful is our God
The universe will sing
Hallelujah to you, our King...

No comments: