New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sian

Got back the Cognitare case challenge results. Didn't win. =(

To be honest, I feel disappointed. I had expected we might do better than this. But at the same time, not to discredit the other 2 teams who won, I believe they won because they're really zai.

I had wanted the vouchers pretty badly, especially now was a time where my finances are a little tighter. But well, I'm still really thankful for my generous group members for giving up their share of the $50 vouchers for me =) Thanks guys. Love you all.

But yet this experience has really opened my eyes about myself too. It's always through the 'failures' and the horrendous results that give me a wake up call to do better. I was so fired up just now when I saw the results that I told myself I could not settle for second best anymore.

Sure, being the best is not everything. But it doesn't mean we should try our hardest to be the best we can be.

Oh well, I'll try again next year. Meanwhile, its back to the normal hectic life.

No comments: