New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Drowning in Economics

Sian.

I don't why I just cant sit still and listen to the prof. He just goes on and on. Ha.

He's just going on about all the Mathsy stuff which I don't think the non-economics students have to know. Well, I'll just try my best to listen.

Anyway I'm really glad, I just told my dad over email ( He is overseas) about my plans for the holidays. Interesting family dynamics you may say.. Haha. Anyway we don't really communicate at home, and the email is a first step for both of us to reconcile what's been done over the past 20 years. Prob talk about it some other time when I'm not bombarded with so much econs stuff. Ha

Gonna learn driving this holiday. Probably do auto since it's gonna take a shorter time. If next time need manual then say. I'm pretty lazy to want to take more effort to learn the manual car when we prob won't use it 95% of the time. Well, then things will be much more convenient when I get to drive. It takes about 2-3 months to learn right? Someone educate me on this. Ha.

No comments: