New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Photos of Grad Ceremony

Well, I shall not say much more about SOT. Think it's enough for now. Haa.... it's sad it has to be over. It's so surreal. For the past 4months literally is EVERYDAY doing something related to church, and best of all doing it with great people . Hai.. Hope CHC does a degree program for Theology sometime in the future. I wanna go for it. Haha.. 4.5 months is too short!


BUT anyway, we did have our graduation ceremony today morning! Alot of clapping and waiting, but it was a great time. I'm blessed!


Let's see the people of God: the beautiful ladies and great-looking gentlemen!






Myrna!

Cell group guys! Wenhui, Leonard me and Tsiu Wei.
Mel!
Chew! ( Pardon the lighting. I don't like flash cos it takes away the color of the interior lightning of the church which is v nice)
Cell group! At least 1/2 of it. Leonard, Mingli, Chris, Me, Jess, Tsiu Wei and Meliana.


Charlene! Don! Look forward to working with him in SMU too!

Sheryl! My FAV team leader! I can praise her non-stop, so I shall not start! Haha.
Valerie! V fun loving =P




Tianyi!


Sharon and Mingli. These two had their turn at discipling me. Ha... And it's still one's of these two's turn.

Chan Eng! or Charis. Ha..

W311! My cell group!

So, well, tomorrow I finally don't have to wake up at 645 am. Ha... But I'm gonna miss it.

My greatest honor will always be
to serve my Lord and King...

No comments: