New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Friday, December 28, 2007

Well,

it's post 96 since the time i started this blog at the beginning of this year. I initially wanted to change my blog because of various reasons, but well, looks like in the end it turns out I've been speaking my mind.


If you noticed...


I'm playing with my html tags here. Haha..
I've managed to upload (finally) another page unto my website! Praise the Lord. It's only one page, but it's a signal of many to come.
There's was this time that I was really not doing much on the web, I was just doing all the content offline, because I know I'll be concerned with playing with the html tags more than getting quality content out. But yeah, currently I have about 19 pages waiting to be uploaded.

Hopefully can get my website up by the beginning of the year =)


And with that...



Honestly to say I've not been doing the best spiritually for this week and the last; i've been praying but it seems that I'm going nowhere. But whenever that happens, I always tell myself I'm on the verge of a breakthrough! Ha..

Praise the Lord. I finally see it coming. Yesterday I sat down at my computer to write an email to my cell group members; suddenly it seems like the anointing is coming back, and I remembered the verse; that he who waters others will himself be watered.

And as today I prayed; I told God, today I make a decision not to waste my time anymore. I want my every moment to be lived right, lived right in Your eyes. I want to die, and let Christ live in me. No longer I. No longer I but Christ.

And as I sat down to finally get to uploading my website, I suddenly feel that sense of purpose coming back to me. I'm getting it back.

One more, today I took a secular book and started reading it; it really spoke to me, and I realized I could say this and admit it, I haven't been doing the best these few weeks, and today I intend to make that difference. No more nonsense. No more wasted days.

I'm going to make today count.

My new year resolutions




Seeing as how people have been writing new year resolutions, I think it's my turn too. I have a knack of setting goals I'll never achieve, and as I take a look at my 2007 goals, the hit rate is .. 50.0%, 3 out of 6 reached . Not too bad lah, I think considering in 2006 I probably got like 0% or something.

Okay, this coming yeah my goals will be: (At least those I feel comfortable enough to say)
- Learn Driving
- Establishing Uni-Y as a premier community service club in SMU ( I don't know how to put a number to it)
- Go gym twice a week
- Quiet time to increase to 1 hour a day ( consistently, I've been doing it, but inconsistently =P)
- Get my webby up to 100 pages! ( Plus unstated target income)
- Intern at a consulting firm

I'll be putting it down on my excel sheet. Haha.. hopefully I can get a 100% hit rate this time. I guess that's about it for now. 2007 has been an amazing year; may 2008 be strength to strength, glory to glory, in cell group, Uni-Y, school, personal life!

No comments: