New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The power of prayer. Ha..

I just got back my Corp Reporting grade.

Worst grade ever in SMU! 2.5 years of it! 5 semesters.

B-.


Hah... REALLY pulled down my GPA.. 0.5 like that.

But the problem is I was feeling okay. Haha. I was praying 1 hour before my internet got fixed and then before I checked it.

The presence of God was still upon me. Still got the anointing. So when I saw the B-. No sadness. No nothing.

Ha.. Prayer is powerful. Maybe after the anointing lifts you'll start hearing me rant about it. Haha. But not now.

Time for facebook. =PPP

No comments: