New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas

has come and gone.

We've had a great time at the church's Xmas Drama Production, truly the drama production is going from glory to glory, from top class to world class. I think it'll be a few more performances before we see these volunteers getting contract offers to act full time. Heh.




I've been a little disoriented in the spirit for a few weeks now. I don't know why but I seem to have lost focused in the things that I have to do; I was really feeling frustrated at some points. It's like I suddenly don't know where I'm headed.

But one thing I know, I just have to keep on keeping on. Stick to the commitments that I've made to the website, to Uni-Y, to church. It may be hard going, but we don't live by our feelings, we live by our commitments. And that's what I want to be: Someone who lives by his word, not by his feelings.

Anyway I spent a long long time with God yesterday, and thank God for his anointing. I know that no matter how disoriented I can feel in my life, or how aimless it seems at the moment, I know that Jesus is still leading me somewhere, albeit one that I have no grasp on now at the moment. Well, for this time, I'll try to find back that focus I had, but at the same time, trust God in this period. =)

My life is not built on my visions or my dreams, they're built on Jesus.

No comments: