New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am

Blogging again at work.

Unemployed cos my colleagues got nothing for me to do at the moment.

Looking forward to lunch =)

If there’s one thing I want to thank this internship for,
It is that it has cultivated a habit for me to wake up at 6am plus to pray before work.

I will grab my garden chair and sit in the middle of the garden and start playing my guitar.

One day in the morning as I was singing I looked up to the sky.

One lone bright light in the sky.

Venus, most likely.

Then suddenly it came to me:

Bright Morning Star.

Wow.

Just one lone bright light in the early morning sky.

Beautiful.

Today morning I woke up looking at the bright morning star too, and I composed a song to God in 30 mins! Haha. All before work!

And I saw the early morning moon in its perfect roundness, not too distant from the ground.

Spectacular.

One day I shall take a picture of it, maybe tmr.

To me, it’s God’s treat for me for waking up early in the morning and honoring Him the first thing in the morning. Ha..

No comments: