New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Saturday, May 10, 2008

We had an tremendous manhood conference today! With no less than the man of God..

Mr Lee Xinhong to preach!!

Haha.

Xinhong, you're seriously one of the best cgl preachers I've seen among so many. You should really start a manhood ministry!

And he laid hands on me twice. Powerful man. The anointing really flowed. I haven't gotten touched with such power for a very long time liao!

I think the last message he preached about "Your word is your bond" was the best. I really feel challenged to become a man of my word.

"Your word is as good as gold!" says the man of God.

;)

-----------

And Chew Yan is coming to my department to work next monday. Praise the Lord.

Last Tuesday when I found out, I was jumping up and down in my heart already. Haha.

When she walks into office next monday, the first thing I'll do is to shout " CHHHHHEEEEEWWW YAANNNNNN"

Really delighted that I have company, especially such a lovely sister like her.

No comments: