New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Of past entries

I was spending some of my time yesterday reading through my past blog entries of my previous blog which I chose to take down.

I must say: I was SOOOO in love with the Word the last time. Haha. The way I wrote my blogs were a little well... overbearing on my friends who would read it. Alot of scriptures! and alot of 'truths'. My goodness. There'll be a few lines of what I wanted to say, and then a scripture, and then more.

I even quoted verses that I totally am unfamiliar now. Haha.

(Oh no, what happened to me now? No verses to quote! Must repent! Ha. just kidding.)

But I could tell I was really in love with His word that time, but when I read it, I realized there were somethings that I believed wrongly, but I sorta had greater understanding.

It's been only 2 years since, but really, I sense alot of change. No. 1: I think 2years of blogging have helped me write better, for one thing. Haha.

And I'm taking life more easily now, I noticed. Where the Spirit of God is, there is liberty! Those whom the Son sets free, are free indeed!

There was an entry that caught my attention, in 25 Aug 2006:

Today on the way to cell group at Bedok, I took the train with Wil and had dinner with him at the Bedok market. Wil brought something to my attention, which though I already knew.

He told me that alot of people don't believe I have the capability to lead a team for any major projects.

Now that, I wasn't too concerned, because I sorta already knew what most people were thinking. And well, I believed that even if I really couldn't lead, I would have to live with it, because that's who I am, and I don't have to prove otherwise to people.


I read it, and smiled.

We forgot one thing:

The God factor.

No comments: