New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Morning

Today I was just sitting down at my kitchen for a cup of steaming hot tea of Lipton before I prepared to leave my house.

I observed the mango tree in my back garden,
how the leaves of the trees glistened in the morning light,

What a beautiful morning, I thought,
It's funny how mornings like this just you everyday but really, no one notices.
It's like God's way of hiding beauty in our lives,
until one day we see it.

Nature is so timeless, I thought
as I observed the purple flowers in their bloom in my front garden,
so oblivious to the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
A part that beckons your heart to be slow,
when all else is asking you to hurry up.

Ah well, it's something simple, yet magical I experience in the morning,
That's why I adore the early mornings, and that's why people shouldn't wake up at 12.Hahaha.

No comments: