New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, March 26, 2007

Finally time to blog, in Company Law

I decided. Again. I'll take a double major in Finance and Marketing. It'll still take 4.5 years but I figured, since its only 3 more modules and at least my accounting modules can be more evenly spread out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just had Emerge'07 Youth Conference Captain's Ball competition on Saturday morning. The SMU-CHC people formed 2 chapalang teams to join. We spent 1-2 hours waiting just for our match cos the number of teams from the tertiary institutions are really too many. But it's good to get to know the church people in SMU as well; there's really alot of talent in the midst. Some having deep insight on investing, some making money in the internet through websites, one teaching the piano .And can almost make it a given that these people's character are 'there' one. I'm glad everyone's applying what we learn in church. Haha.

It's really a blessing to know have these people around you. But sometimes its like sanctuary from the real world of backbiters, gossip mongers and vipers. But it has always been in my heart to start a business or doing business with people that are upright, God-loving and having a heart of service. We'll see how la... Ha..

AND one interesting observation when we were playing Captain's Ball.

The referees don't make judgement calls. They just come up and ask "Who last touched the ball?" if they're not sure. I imagine how it would be in the EPL if the referee did that. It'll cause chaos like nobody's business. But for us, nobody lies. Haha.. usually both sides concur.

And yeah, we won NTU 2-0 and we're going on to the semis. I must say the girls in SMU all v zai leh. Totally underestimated them... and yeah, we were fighting against a disorganized NTU team, though we were disorganized too, they were worse... lol.

No comments: