New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A small little turn.

I decided to change my major from Finance to Marketing. I've actually been thinking about it for a while ( like a few days..). I've always liked Marketing more than Finance; though I'm good with numbers, I never really liked doing them.

My reason for taking finance in the first place? 36 mods. Seemingly higher pay. Ha.. I realized that it was these things that was subconsciously holding me back. But the thought of selling my soul to the company doing long hours as either an accountant or investment banker makes me shudder. lol.

I guess it was during the planning of the FOC, when I was thinking of ideas to fund raise and to raise the profile of Uni-Y; I got excited thinking about the possibilities, and I realized that I had always enjoyed doing these things more than churning out numbers in a calculator.

And I prayed on it twice. I'm pretty sure this is where I should go. And I also decided to do 4.5 years instead! =) This means 4 mods for the rest of the school term! Ha.No more stress liao, and I have checked with my dad; he's okay with it.

Well, thank God for that. Life now already seems brighter; with no more thoughts about having to stay back into the late nights churning out numbers and reports behind the computers.. Haha..

No comments: