New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Monday, March 5, 2007

Thoughts

Just got back my Company Law Midterms.

B+

Crap. Pretty sian leh. I think I've been marked down on my handwriting. That's why I never liked essay writing modules. I know I'm gonna do badly on them, not because my understanding is weak, but because my grammar and handwriting will give the marker a bad impression even before he starts reading. Ah well, I think I'm going to sign up for a penmanship course. Or maybe go back to kindergarden. Ha.

But oh well, I'm going to forget about it in a few hours time. There's more interesting things upcoming!

I'm going to join the Entrepreneurship Challenge from my church with Charis and Gershon for Emerge 07, representing SMU! This Challenge requires us to come up with a business idea for a social entreprise to serve a social course. And I believe that if we can come up with a good enough plan, who knows the many businesspeople from church might just give us funding for it!.. How exciting. Although I never worked with Gershon before, but he's like from Cognitare la. Enuff said. Haa..

I have to read up more to up my value to the group as well, don't want to be useless there!

I sense strength in myself today. Although I'm feeling the same tiredness after lunch and same lethargy, but I feel a push in myself today to press on. A desire to put everything in my life back into balance. A desire to execute the Uni-Y FOC to the best that I can. A strength to speak up without fearing others' opinions. Praise God for that.

I have always felt that all the stress in school was a good training for the working world. Instead of wishing that we had less work, we should be praying for strength to balance everything and doing everything sui sui even when so many things are coming our way. Instead of decreasing work, let's learn to increase our capacity to handle it. It's only through this that we grow.

Speaking of which, let me mention Gershon. Haha. I don't know him very well, but I only know he's very zai. He's a cell group leader in church, leading a group of 10+ people around our age, and seriously the commitment as a cell leader is really up up up. And then he's in Cognitare. Nothing to say man.

I always thought handling one of the two ( cell leader or Cognitare) with school was gonna be a challenge, but he has both + school. Power. Ha. Now at least I have a 'live' model that handling everything is possible, no more excuses. =P It's just about increasing our own capacity.

Oh well, and Weifa! Since you want so much to read my blog during company law. Care to tell me, is there any place in the internet which allows you to trade the SGX virtually? Meaning using fake money to trade real market. To learn la. I wanna start when I have the capital, but must learn how to do it well first.

No comments: