New Sites

Hey readers of my blog,

I have been working on two other sites so I won't be updating this site for a while now; you can continue reading from my blogs at:

1. Dreams of Your Heart

2.Leadership With You

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The last 100 metres...

Skipped Company Law class today.I'm really tired. Non-stop activities all the way from last Thursday. It's time to take a break now. REALLY need that break now, before I decide to collapse and die. Ha..



Honestly, I don't know what's been bothering me this few weeks, but I just feel that my academic life's in a mess. Behind on every subject ( well, relative to people like Sarah.. Haha), and I think that thought itself is the source of the stress. And I have to go back my army camp tmr! How sian is that. I never really enjoyed my last year in army; had alot of bad memories. Some people I wished I didn't meet; some decisions which I made badly; and even till now, there are some strings left hanging that I just wish would disappear.



I'm in a sense, happy with my life now, and to look back and remember what happened in there is really quite draining. It was in army and the time after I ROD-ed that brought me through my near-emotional low experiences. Never again, I told myself. On the other hand, I thank God for the incident, because if not for it, I may not have even got to know Him. And as many of us say, all things happen for a reason, and this is just one of the many, but a major one, to prepare me for the future.



Well, at least I'm going back to camp with Spencer and Nicholas.. got some people from the 'present' going back to the 'past' together. And God too. And that gives me some comfort here. Kranji camp summore. I don't want to go there man... That area is full of my past;mostly not worth remembering.



Anyway, back to the present. and the future. Anyway I'm taking a break now, just played a little, and now I'm mugging my IE for the Wed midterms. Told myself to finish at least 2 chapters today. But I'm looking forward to after exams. Going to:

1. Learn Driving

2. Learn how to build websites that make money! From Tianyi. Yeah...

3.Organize Uni-Y FOC.

4. Participate in Entrepreneurship challenge and Word Power for the Youth Conference in my church! Now that's something to look forward to... Ha..

5. Go school of Theology with Charis, Sharon, Mingli, and lots of godly people..



I'm sure many of us have heard of the saying that our lives will be shaped by the 5 people closest to us. "Show me who the person mixes with, and I'll tell you about the person..". Common saying, yeah, but it's not many of us who actually make a decision about who should be allowed into our 'inner circle', and after all these are the people who will shape you.

I'm really glad that in these four months, I'll really get some VERY good influence, considering the fact that most of these people are more mature and more capable than me. I'm going to be stretched and tested in terms of character and ability. And although uncomfortable, I know I'm going to be changed in a great way after these 4 months.



God, I'll do better the next sem...

No comments: